Mini Loader

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I thought it looked pretty cool too. I sent them an e-mail to get a price. What do you think something like that is worth? $$$

mini

its cool like it alot
did you see that the climber in the pic is not using head gear
inztrees:rock:

inztrees said:
its cool like it alot
did you see that the climber in the pic is not using head gear
inztrees:rock:

Nor is the chipper operator.....I like his sneaks and addidas pants.

That's a Grove Goat on a golf cart.

Don't know if you saw, but in one of their pictures the Bobcat is standing by in the background. If it were me I'd just stick with the Bobcat. What would be the advantages over a bobcat? You still have to trailer it in, and I'm not sure that you can lift any more than a bobcat. Not to mention, how long have these things been tested in the field, and how many are there already working?

btw this is a grove goat for those not from FL
http://www.petersenind.com/cl.html

Neat looking Toy!I would question its ability to negotiate grades while loaded(traction on wet grass)and I noticed outriggers.What if you need to travel across the sloped yard(roll over) with a large green heavy log?I would go with the skidsteer unless this is VERY low in price.

I also wondered about the stability issue. Can you only operate on perfectly lever surfaces? Is there an extra weight hidden somewhere on the back to keep it steady?

I also worry about how this thing is mounted to the golf cart. Usually when you mount loaders on a truck, the frame is part of the system. The truck frame flexes to absorb some of the shock when you lift stuff. What happens when the loader can't bounce on a frame?

Treeman14 said:
Can a bobcat fit through a 36" gate?
yes some of them can and the their are also the asv's and a couple of co. make stand on / ride on miny loaders that are very productive

LightningLoader said:
Treeman have you been talking to Allen S. about these mini loaders by any chance or did you just find it on your own?

I saw their ad in the Tree and Landscape Equipment magazine. They still have not responded to my e-mail sent 2 days ago. Hmmmm.

I think my mini loader, which can fit through a 36" gate, will be faster to move logs and brush. It cannot pick up as much, but it can pick up enough. With Dave Noorgard's grapple and rake attachment, it will get the yard cleaned up real fast. You will also be able to trench, stump grind and move the mulch with the mini. if you have the proper attachment.

I am wondering if need to set the outriggers down to use the grapple, it will make it slow going if you have logs all over the place.

Koa Man said:
I am wondering if need to set the outriggers down to use the grapple, it will make it slow going if you have logs all over the place.

Seems like you would need the outriggers, especialy since it's so narrow, but I don't know? Maybe it's like a forklift and has a ton of counterweight hidden somewhere?

Latest posts

Back