Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lark-o

Lark-o

ArboristSite Operative
I gotta try to make over to your place and help out with firewood production, that looks like a good time. I'll wait till it warms up a bit first though.

Saturday I got invited to a little tipup contest put on by a good friend over on pelican lake by St Michael. I Brought my dad, a couple family friends and a few of my cousins along for entertainment. There was 22 people that entered and about a dozen fish caught. My dad and I managed to take 1st and 2nd with a 30" and a 29.5"er. That was worth a pretty good chunk of cash for me and him. As my dad always says I'd rather be lucky then good!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    755.7 KB · Views: 22
grandpatractor

grandpatractor

Addicted to ArboristSite
As usual the fish was excellent! We all made it to midnight except HeavyFuel. He found a soft couch downstairs. Had lots of leftover food. Even a little leftover fish. We were all stuffed.
Planning on cutting a little wood in about an hour or so. May have to bring out the big meat stick!

Homelite410

Homelite410

Hack with a CNC Mill
Good times had with my chainsawing friends. Man did we eat a lot. Not only did we stuff ourselves on newyears eve but then on newyears day we cut wood for a few hours then went to a all you can eat buffet with crab legs. I ate more than my share.
I feel sorry for the toilet! I certainly hope its the one at work.........