Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Andy, I'd like to come help ya chuck some wood froday. I can probably get the day off. I live down in circle pines. So not far from you I think?
You're super close! [emoji2] I drive through circle pines every day on my way to work! (We been busy putting together a truck project... Haven't been on AS lately!)
d2390390e56758b22c7ff3639c7e674c.jpg

You are always welcome to stop by and visit at my place in Hugo. It's not endlessly cool like Andy and Sarah's but we might find something to talk about. I was looking for you at the GTG in Wadena. I wanted to introduce myself and talk with you a bit.
Cool. the welcome is extended back at you to stop by my place as well. I was the guy at the get together with the subaru full of crap haha. would be nice to chat a bit.

You are always welcome to stop by and visit at my place in Hugo. It's not endlessly cool like Andy and Sarah's but we might find something to talk about. I was looking for you at the GTG in Wadena. I wanted to introduce myself and talk with you a bit.
Maybe the three of us should all grab a beer sometime. I rent a place not far from Mortalitool

Back