Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely looking forward to seeing folks next weekend!! For those of you able to come up on Friday for some hanging out time, I'm also expecting the arrival of the newest member of the family at some point during the day [emoji41] super excited about that! Don't know what the weather has in store for us, hopefully a decent day that we can enjoy a little cutting and a lot of bs'ing, as well as some grub- tacos anyone? Hopefully folks like a little venison taco, as that's what I'm planning for lunch. [emoji3] if it gets too dang hot, we can relax in the air conditioned garage.... You may want to bring a chair!

Dodgegeeks (2)
Philbert
Mortalitool
Old guy (2)
Kevin J (70%)
Jonsered Racket
Derrick Johnson
5r-inc
Dieselfitter
GrizzlyAdams86

What time should we come over on Friday? Anybody want me to pick up some bacon-flavored cheese curds? As for peppers, no ghost peppers yet, put should have plenty of jalapenos, a few cayenne and banana peppers too.

Dodgegeeks (2)
Philbert
Mortalitool
Old guy (2)
Kevin J (70%)
Jonsered Racket
Derrick Johnson
5r-inc
Dieselfitter
GrizzlyAdams86

What time should we come over on Friday? Anybody want me to pick up some bacon-flavored cheese curds? As for peppers, no ghost peppers yet, put should have plenty of jalapenos, a few cayenne and banana peppers too.
I will be outside working probably by 8 or 9. Feel free to come whenever you want to. I'll say again, if it's to hot we will work at whatever pace you all want to. I will have the a/c going in the garage.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

image.jpg Anyone Want to Volunteer in Brainerd Area?

Doing storm cleanup at a youth camp near Brainerd. They got hit hard with dozens? hundreds? of trees down all over the place: on roads, trails, roofs, hung up, etc.

Chainsaw cutting paradise! Trees everywhere. Cut to any length and pile it for a skid steer to haul away.

Probably stuff to do for several days. Place to sleep and food provided. Some of the camp staff and some neighbors cycling in and out.

Give me a yell if interested.

Philbert

Back