Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What is chipper chain?
Older style - still used on some harvester chain.

If you look at chisel chain from the 'business end', it looks like the number '7'. If you look at chipper chain from the end, it looks like a question mark '?' .

Chipper chain cuts slower than chisel, or even semi-chisel chain, but keeps cutting longer in dirty wood, provided that the saw has the power to pull it.

Philbert

Looking at doing a work weekend for Interfaith Caregivers in Danbury by the end of October/early November before deer season. Wanted to post about it here, there's more traffic in this thread. Tossed out dates of a couple of possable weekends for a work day over on that thread, the "Charity Firewood Cutting for Interfaith Caregivers of Burnett County WI" Thanks.

Are you planning on eating right away ie lunch or after we cut ie dinner or both? Since I'm going to be a little late maybe I'll bring a tasty snack like smoked fish.

Hey, my work schedule has just been silly, I'm afraid I'm not gonna get a chance to make anything. How about we un-complicate this thing and just order pizzas if we get hungry instead of trying to pull together a pot luck?
(If tasty little snacks don't keep us going)
Sounds good to me. I'll have snacks. If that doesn't hold us over, there are good pizza and broasted chicken joints nearby that deliver.

Latest posts

Back