Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol the really miserable folks live in Andover and Blaine.

Guess it's only a 2wd. Otherwise nice truck.
View attachment 462539
Is that why the residents of Blaine, needed a man made lake built, so they could drove their electric powered Pontoon's around[emoji12]

Cool, thanks for stopping by and checking that out. Still could decent wood hauler, 4x4 would be nicer though

Blaine and Andover both claim to be the "Edina of the north". Never seen people with such lack of morals. Obviously it's not all of them but the poor attitude apparently is catchy.

It's been a few years so still may not be as good but think it was called Red Ginger. It was just off the highway, a couple blocks east of Old Dominion's yard.

There was a good Chinese place in Cambridge, but there was a cook that was stab there a couple years ago. And just recently they had to close the doors and a couple weeks later the building was in ashes.... Hmm. I thought they had Great Chinese... I wonder of they ever cleaned that knife....

I was thinking about "focusing" my collection a little, and so I was wondering if this thread would be a good local swap meet? Would it be bad manners to post some twin city area mn saws in this thread for local pickup only? $30 and up (mostly yellow and red magnesium) as I really do not want to ship or deal with craigslist people at random. What say the moderator?
Any information on saws you are looking to get rid of yet?

Latest posts

Back