Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry to hear that Ted. Even though I wasn't going to make it, it sucks to hear it didn't work out. I'm guessing we will be doing a cutting at Denny's soon. I haven't heard anything yet.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Any open Sunday's for y'all before Christmas? Saturdays look bad but the 12th and/or the 19th are a possibility!

4cf50a0311b4b95490fd7e8b301c561a.jpg
. Keaten got this guy this evening. Iowa gun season started today. I got a big doe this morning.

From the Hills

4cf50a0311b4b95490fd7e8b301c561a.jpg
. Keaten got this guy this evening. Iowa gun season started today. I got a big doe this morning.

From the Hills

Good to see he figured out how to work the safety this year and got one!!

I went to cut and split yesterday and all was going good till I pulled in at the land owners and seen 2 trucks there..........didn't know it was opening day. Was told they got 3 so far, 2 6s and an 8 pointer.

MMmmm deer sticks!!

Not sure if you all follow the charity cutting thread but Boyd just said were planning on going to do a cutting at Denny's on Sunday December 20th. Sounds like a nice way for us to get together for Christmas and help out some people. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
Looks like we will have a group of Osceola HS football players there to help on the 20th of Dec. hopefully with their help we can clean up some of the half done projects around the woodyard! Calling out all available skidsteers and loaders!!!!!

Not sure if you all follow the charity cutting thread but Boyd just said were planning on going to do a cutting at Denny's on Sunday December 20th. Sounds like a nice way for us to get together for Christmas and help out some people. Hope to see a bunch of you there.
You have an address where this is taking place? I have a fairly busy schedule and need to get a few more loads myself, but I have time to get my own, so if I can help others, I'd rather do that first. Just not sure how far I can make it for a day. I looked in the thread, but there's a lot of pages.

You have an address where this is taking place? I have a fairly busy schedule and need to get a few more loads myself, but I have time to get my own, so if I can help others, I'd rather do that first. Just not sure how far I can make it for a day. I looked in the thread, but there's a lot of pages.
Address is 7560 Hayden Lake Rd. Danbury WI. Located about 2hrs NE of the Twin Cities.

Back