Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's one this weekend in Waukee, Iowa at Doug's place. I know it's a drive for you, but about the same as going to Hoskey's....but all interstate.....just a few miles off I35. :)
Unfortunately I can't make that one. The interfaith one is just down the road from me and now that sports are done till fall I actually have some free time.

Hey @sarahdodgegeek

What are the CC classes for the chainsaw races up at the fair up by you? Also do you know what size cants are used?

I figure you and Andy will take home the trophies for every mod class so I'll have to compete in the stock and vintage classes. ;)

Our Grand Opening for the Grantsburg store will be on June 4th during Big Gust Days in Grantsburg. There will be a car show and antique tractor and equipment display on main street. Don't think there will be room for chainsaw games-the vacant lot next to us will be needed for parking-but a good time will be had anyway!

Our Grand Opening for the Grantsburg store will be on June 4th during Big Gust Days in Grantsburg. There will be a car show and antique tractor and equipment display on main street. Don't think there will be room for chainsaw games-the vacant lot next to us will be needed for parking-but a good time will be had anyway!
I'll be at my nephew's grad party several hours away so won't be around. Good luck with the new endeavor.

I really like that Dolmar I bought at your other open house. Highly recommend it to others!

Anybody interested in a combination walleye fishing/fire wood making weekend at my place on Lake Vermilion June 10-12? My cabin sleeps 12 on beds plus more on couches or you are welcome to pitch tents or bring a camper. Great walleye fishing within a mile of my cabin.
No can do. Gonna be on our way to the vintage power wagon rally. Thanks, though!
Also, thanks old guy- he pretty much nailed the response about cc classes and cant sizes- may have a couple bigger, but not many.

On a side note- I also need to come up with some good pine for Chad to carve in....

No can do. Gonna be on our way to the vintage power wagon rally. Thanks, though!
Also, thanks old guy- he pretty much nailed the response about cc classes and cant sizes- may have a couple bigger, but not many.

On a side note- I also need to come up with some good point for Chad to carve in....

Now what kind of wood is point,never heard of that ??????

Sarah,let me know when u guys are goin down to PW gtg,maybe I follow u down.

Latest posts

Back