Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
arborealbuffoon

arborealbuffoon

Wood Wh@re
Pete you still hiding out in California?

Back in Iowa for the moment. But I must admit that I now understand why those dudes with the long bars on the left coast exist......

Those trees really DO get big when the growing season is that long. And all along I thought those Big Bars were compensating for some sort of shortfall.....

Almost forgot that there's Left Coast Loggers supervising this place. They were right all along. My bad.

WetGunPowder

WetGunPowder

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Saw Racing 4-13-13

How about a informal race/demo/gtg at our open house on April 13th? Hopefully some of you are allready planning on attending and it might be cool to set up on JD's trailer and show some of our customers some good running saws! I'm sure we can find some goodies for prizes!:msp_thumbup:

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Thought I would check in and ask where the MWID's GTG's are this spring? Do we have a full list or a list started?

The wife is already on my back about going to Hedgefest, Spring IA GTG's, and Mitch's this fall, but thought i would ask in case there is a good vacation spot near a GTG... Dual purpose vacation and all! :)

Cheers!
Nate

PS: any other home brewers in this thread?

nstueve

nstueve

Makita Freak!
Fine ill leave the true winners at home so I don't make you feel bad
Cough... (choak on coffee)... yea right...

No orange, yellow or creamscicle saws allowed.

are poulans banned too? or can we call those "golden-rod"

PS: if you're banning the above colors you need to get rid of that 395xpw for a 9010! :msp_tongue:

polkat

polkat

ArboristSite Guru
. AS Supporting Member.
How about a informal race/demo/gtg at our open house on April 13th? Hopefully some of you are allready planning on attending and it might be cool to set up on JD's trailer and show some of our customers some good running saws! I'm sure we can find some goodies for prizes!:msp_thumbup:

any more details ?? times ?? I best be putting my other 6400 back together and check the wifes calender sounds like a good time

Latest posts