Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have seen a savage with that same stock before. Good selection to do any hunting or plinking.

Andy, Wife says I can go, will probably bring DPMS .308 M4 type thing and a couple saws.

John

Well John it looks like it might just be me you and Sarah for shooting and sawing tommorrow. That is if your still available. I'm going even if you can't make it, I have got to cut some wood this weekend. I don't have enough for winter and I am out of weekends for the year. Anyone else wanna shoot/cut?

Well John it looks like it might just be me you and Sarah for shooting and sawing tommorrow. That is if your still available. I'm going even if you can't make it, I have got to cut some wood this weekend. I don't have enough for winter and I am out of weekends for the year. Anyone else wanna shoot/cut?

Sounds like fun, but I've got cutting to do here. Been goofing off all summer, time to get back to work.

I will be at the cafe stugga in Harris at 8 am tommorrow if anyone wants to join us. After that its only about 2 miles to where I shoot and cut wood. I think its a high of about 70 tommorrow, nice cutting weather. I will have the Skidsteer and a bunch of saws, should easily cut 10 cords of 12' red oak logs in a day. I'll just pile them up then go get them with the dump truck later.

I will be at the cafe stugga in Harris at 8 am tommorrow if anyone wants to join us. After that its only about 2 miles to where I shoot and cut wood. I think its a high of about 70 tommorrow, nice cutting weather. I will have the Skidsteer and a bunch of saws, should easily cut 10 cords of 12' red oak logs in a day. I'll just pile them up then go get them with the dump truck later.

Still not gonna work for me... I've got to run kids all over the place, sorry Andy.

Here are a couple pics...
3umujupe.jpg
uqymabam.jpg
4y6aveva.jpg

Yeah, I,m gonna pass on that bacon soda every chance I get.
Had a good time shooting en cuttin with good people today and I got to cut with a couple of ported saws and now just gotta have one. Good times oh yeah.

John

Back