Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I started work yesterday at 7 am its now almost 1 and I'm still on till 5. 22 hour shifts are nuts, I've sold more golden shiners and leeches today than most shops will all year. Gotta love opener

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk
You sell enough bait I would think you could have the title of Masterbaiter!!! Good job Dale!!!

Well I started work yesterday at 7 am its now almost 1 and I'm still on till 5. 22 hour shifts are nuts, I've sold more golden shiners and leeches today than most shops will all year. Gotta love opener

Sent from my N9100 using Tapatalk

I know how you feel Adam. Last month I worked 2 26 hour shifts.

Me and 5 other people from my church went up to Danbury to help out Interfaith today with the heat-a-home project today. Got some wood cut, split, sorted and stacked. But I donated the Mac 610 to Denny to pass it along to someone who may need it.

cinderblock1.jpg

Ran over to the shop yesterday and found a NOS laminate bar for cheap (says $15 on it but he let it go for $7, I kept the windsor sprocket nose bar that came with it for a poulan 3400), had a good loop of 3/8" 70 dl sthil safety chain laying around to replace the rusty chain that was on it. Cut with it a little bit today and other than the chain needing a sharpening, it ran ok. Told Denny I'd like to see it go to a good cause rather than me use it as a wheelchock, boat anchor, or tannerite ported.

Yup, another nice day for cutting in the woods. Like Sarah said thanks much for the help Tim, we enjoy having some help out in the woods. We will do it again sometime.

Had an awesome day in the woods working with dieselfitter and his daughter.... One of the most genuinely helpful and kind people I've ever worked with! Thanks, Tim!

Sent from north of hwy 8
Next time I think I might have to come up. I don't have many saws but I think I might be of some service.

Latest posts

Back