Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who is up for grillin' and swillin' at the races tomorrow night? I have got 2 reserved spots for vehicles on the ramp where we have parked in the past. Hopefully can get some gate passes too.
Me and Sarah wont be able to make this one, I'm sure we will be over to one of them though. Have a good time and don't let the dirt get in your eyes.

That sounds funner

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
We call it god, guns and guys. Our wives get together for bible study and we shoot handguns. Our wives have been wanting us to join the bible study. Closest we've come is holding our hands like in prayer with a hangun in between our two hands and praying, "Oh glorious God, thank you for this Blessed Weapon".

We call it god, guns and guys. Our wives get together for bible study and we shoot handguns. Our wives have been wanting us to join the bible study. Closest we've come is holding our hands like in prayer with a hangun in between our two hands and praying, "Oh glorious God, thank you for this Blessed Weapon".
AMEN

We are building a shed today :)
qese2y8u.jpg
e8yjepu3.jpg

Sent from north of hwy 8

Lookin good

Thanks!!! I AM NOT A CARPENTER!!!!! It is coming together though. It's just me and Sarah building it, we got it all done except the tin on the roof today. We just finished up outside, it's just after midnite.

Back