Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That beats watching TV nice fire I'm jealous
That is true, he will enjoy watching it more when he helps out with all the work to get to that point
Right now, He does a great job stacking the wood, but he can only handle the smaller splits. But he is only two. Or and I'm not forcing him but he knows that's what needs to be around the home... In case child protection services is reading this. Lol

That is true, he will enjoy watching it more when he helps out with all the work to get to that point
Right now, He does a great job stacking the wood, but he can only handle the smaller splits. But he is only two. Or and I'm not forcing him but he knows that's what needs to be around the home... In case child protection services is reading this. Lol
Lil kids love to help with the dirty jobs. Now if child services sees this. Then I got a good one for them. I let my 10 year old run a saw and he likes it. My young kids play with cordless impacts and electric screwdriver.

Lil kids love to help with the dirty jobs. Now if child services sees this. Then I got a good one for them. I let my 10 year old run a saw and he likes it. My young kids play with cordless impacts and electric screwdriver.
Hes all over my cordless impacts. Lol the batteries are always dead cause of him. I thought 10 was the age they could start using saws, I mean they can hunt at what 11 or 12. Should be able to use chainsaws before a gun...maybe?

Hes all over my cordless impacts. Lol the batteries are always dead cause of him. I thought 10 was the age they could start using saws, I mean they can hunt at what 11 or 12. Should be able to use chainsaws before a gun...maybe?
I'm not sure about age and saws. I went by maturity and he was persistent on running a saw. Hell 4 yr olds are riding 50cc dirt bikes

But were saw nuts so we need to run the saws more. Right

From the Hills
Amen to that! We've got 2 splitters here and haven't used them for 2 years. If I need something smaller than what I noodled I just split it by hand at the furnace

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back