Minnesota,Wisconsin,Iowa, Dakotas GTG's thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys are gonna host so you got to pick the date. Let me know if there is anything I can bring or do to help. I can come early to help set up or just bring a big box of doughnuts, whatever you need. I also have a ported 357 I will bring for fun, but I doubt that will be much of a 346 comparison. I am actually looking forward to the small saws the most.

Have we gotten any closer to nailing down the date, for the small saw comparison? If March 18-19 doesn't work, the next weekend that works for me is April 15-16. Could do a one day on April first.

Not sure just yet how I feel about that. I like the idea of selling them through real dealers.
Looks like they are being treated like Poulan by the corporate parent. They are already sold thru TSC. This let's Menard's compete a bit more with stores like Lowes. I don't expect to see the pro models there, but it still stinks for long time Jonsered dealers.

Philbert

Have we gotten any closer to nailing down the date, for the small saw comparison? If March 18-19 doesn't work, the next weekend that works for me is April 15-16. Could do a one day on April first.
I need to get my two soccer schedules together and see what's open. Will try to nail that down soon!

Back