• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Minty 361 Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You seem very new at this process. If there is a way we can help you let us know. You seem rather snippy at times.
I'm far far from new but thanks for asking. My work sells itself.

My attitude comes from the not knowing who is likely trying to stick me. It's almost a reflex honed over time from repeatedly being put down since a very very young age. Old habits die hard. Many people would like to see me fail yet here I am still defending my good name and services.

I'm far far from new but thanks for asking. My work sells itself.

My attitude comes from the not knowing who is likely trying to stick me. It's almost a reflex honed over time from repeatedly being put down since a very very young age. Old habits die hard. Many people would like to see me fail yet here I am still defending my good name and services.

I'm glad you're a survivor, but dude...

This all started because you told me to not bother unless I was at your arbitrary price in a want to trade thread...then the wheels fell off.

Self awareness to what YOU do and say as viewed through the lens of the person sitting across from you is what successful people have. They can play the conversation in their head from both sides before opening their mouth. Very few people are born with that gift, but it can be learned.

I'm glad you're a survivor, but dude...

This all started because you told me to not bother unless I was at your arbitrary price in a want to trade thread...then the wheels fell off.

Self awareness to what YOU do and say as viewed through the lens of the person sitting across from you is what successful people have. They can play the conversation in their head from both sides before opening their mouth. Very few people are born with that gift, but it can be learned.
Don't worry I have other gifts for the world to enjoy.

Um now you have implied I'm unsuccessful. Quite the contrary. Was that just here or this thread or just ingeneral?
Maybe you meant something different?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Shame the whole world isn't watching.

Pssst.
I'm not interested in veiws just yet but we are getting there.
I'm quite aware of the fact I posted this with a 1K value.

Um... just a heads up.
The wheels fell off before this thread ever left the parking lot. It was just a matter of time.
Wondering how long this for sale thread can get. Wish it had a hits button so an accurate count of who keeps dropping by to read it could be ascertained. I'm wondering if they track it by hits or each time someone new logs into it?

Still up for trade.
Any offers?

So you won't say if they were rebuilds, bad cylinders or had issues before hand?

Interesting the deeper I dig the more people become defensive.
They're brand new
99% of the saws he sells are new. Started by the porter to check the tune, mix run out & stored in a climate controlled area.

No conspiracy here :happy:

Don't worry I have other gifts for the world to enjoy.

Um now you have implied I'm unsuccessful. Quite the contrary. Was that just here or this thread or just ingeneral?
Maybe you meant something different?
Inquiring minds want to know.
Shame the whole world isn't watching.

Pssst.
I'm not interested in veiws just yet but we are getting there.
I'm quite aware of the fact I posted this with a 1K value.

Um... just a heads up.
The wheels fell off before this thread ever left the parking lot. It was just a matter of time.
Wondering how long this for sale thread can get. Wish it had a hits button so an accurate count of who keeps dropping by to read it could be ascertained. I'm wondering if they track it by hits or each time someone new logs into it?

Still up for trade.
Any offers?
Do the humane thing and euthanize this thread.
Then years from now someone will resurrect it and ask once again how much you want to sell the saw for :laugh:

This is some of the most low class stuff I have ever seen on this site, and I've seen a lot. You have a problem with Randy go and meet him in person and speak to his face like a man. He doesn't hide his address.

Do us all a favor and delete this thread..........

Do the humane thing and euthanize this thread.
Then years from now someone will resurrect it and ask once again how much you want to sell the saw for :laugh:
That's just it. I don't think LP ever wanted to sell this saw. I don't know him from Adam and had no opinion of him as a person or as a saw builder. I just thought his listing was weird and the way he was going about trying to sell/trade the saw was all wrong. It took 5 pages worth of posts for him to finally get off his chest what's been behind his behavior. He has a huge chip on his shoulder and is taking pot shots at others to defend his past actions. Deserved or not, tarnished reputations are very hard to restore. All he's managed to do is alienate even more people (like me) because he's acted like an "everybody's against me" jerk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back