• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Trade Minty 361 Stihl

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some folks prefer saws not to be ported. Just saying.
Collector types big time that way.

I know I would take a stock saw over others that port that is unknown to me with sub par work. Not saying you do.
But how I look at it. Then I have to look for a cylinder if not right.

New 361 shipped to my door by Paveen is 850 PHO.
No offense, but all I asked was if the saw you are selling has had port work done to it or not. And yet you still can't answer with a simple yes or no. Another member asked the same question and your response was " That can be figured out ". Huh? Personally, I don’t think you're being very forthcoming with details about your saw.

No offense, but all I asked was if the saw you are selling has had port work done to it or not. And yet you still can't answer with a simple yes or no. Another member asked the same question and your response was " That can be figured out ". Huh? Personally, I don’t think you're being very forthcoming with details about your saw.
Seems you quoted me for some unknown reason. :laughing: Might try quoting the OP, the guy trading the saw off. :cheers:

I'm not sure. May do port work and put it up for sale. Considering keeping it also.

They don't come up often and new they cost more than that.

Maybe you should contact Tin Pony?
He is an everyday day guy.

Maybe we need a consistent story about what is going on here.

Are you doing the port work or some other guy?

Every subsequent post you make makes this sale more and more confusing.

Yeah it's still bone stock.

I knew the trade deal would start a pissing match here.

So 850 gets a brand new saw completely paid for from another country?....
Taxes, customs and the shipping included?

Is this thing sold yet?

Who is forthcoming with the correct information?

Would it help anyone if this was ported?

Are you confused yet?

Some of you guys love to dump on people and it shows.

It appears 661Joe was the only person interested besides the tire kickers and a few simple benine questions.

You guys need to get better material if you expect a different outcome. The fact remains no one has anything of proof to prove my work to be poor or substandard. Putting someone down certainly isn't the way to find out.

Enjoy your time online. Your character shines through brightly.

It shakes out like this.

Yeah it's still bone stock.

I knew the trade deal would start a pissing match here.

So 850 gets a brand new saw completely paid for from another country?....
Taxes, customs and the shipping included?

Is this thing sold yet?

Who is forthcoming with the correct information?

Would it help anyone if this was ported?

Are you confused yet?

Some of you guys love to dump on people and it shows.

It appears 661Joe was the only person interested besides the tire kickers and a few simple benine questions.

You guys need to get better material if you expect a different outcome. The fact remains no one has anything of proof to prove my work to be poor or substandard. Putting someone down certainly isn't the way to find out.

Enjoy your time online. Your character shines through brightly.

It shakes out like this.

850 for band new or 700-600 for used. This is not hard.

You have a used saw and are trying to sell it well above new and then being very vague about porting and some guy named Tim

Your character screams...GREED.

850 for band new or 700-600 for used. This is not hard.

You have a used saw and are trying to sell it well above new and then being very vague about porting and some guy named Tim

Your character screams...GREED.
purely
Yup we are all getting rich here. The hour rate is staggering on full builds.
Thanks for your support.

This is what a good port job feels like on a real set of heads.
Thought you should know.

purely
Yup we are all getting rich here. The hour rate is staggering on full builds.
Thanks for your support.

This is what a good port job feels like on a real set of heads.
Thought you should know.

You don't have a build though...you have a used saw.

You're tire kicking on a mythical creature that does not exist. You have to come to terms with what you actually have in your hands.

Seems you quoted me for some unknown reason. :laughing: Might try quoting the OP, the guy trading the saw off. :cheers:
Lol. You ARE the OP and the one trying to trade off the saw. I certainly never meant to cast any doubt about your credibility, the quality of the work you do or the price of the saw. I was very confused reading the thread and just wanted some clarification as to the actual condition of the saw. I'm good now and wish you the best of luck with your trade/sale.

Lol. You ARE the OP and the one trying to trade off the saw. I certainly never meant to cast any doubt about your credibility, the quality of the work you do or the price of the saw. I was very confused reading the thread and just wanted some clarification as to the actual condition of the saw. I'm good now and wish you the best of luck with your trade/sale.
Good Gosh, Man!
Did you read the thread from the beginning?
@Lightning Performance is THE OP

:laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back