Mitts and Merrill contact #?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DadF

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
OK OK OK I know I haven't been on here in quite awhile (surprised I even remembered my login!!) but our computer fun at work has been drastically curtailed. We've still got an old M&M "chuck &duck" here that we are trying to find knives for but can't find the size we need (M12) and I'm having difficulties finding a contact for M&M. Anybody got any light to shed on the matter??

Thanks Guys! We'll contact them and see what can be done since they don't appear to be an "in stock" item anymore.

I would stay away from Zenith Blades. MADE IN VIETNAM. I found them to be junk. Very brittle. Took a set to be sharpened and the grinder guy said some chip while being ground. Just my thoughts.

Thanks Steve! That figures though-they are the closest of the two so I think we were going to get some from them. Hopefully we'll be getting rid of this M&M in the next year or sooner so may not need a whole lot of knife to get us through until then.

Latest posts

Back