modded 066 BB w/ velocity stack pics

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott I looked into the ebay listing, do you have a picture of the muffler? Also whay other saws do you make them for? I'd interested in one for my 028, 036, 038, and 066

I can make them for any of those saws. However, you will not see many gains with the 038 and 028. They are already opened up well from the factory.

I have made my first MS 361 muffler that will be sent to Aclarke for performance testing.

The 036 and the 066 are great saws to do a muffler mod to the cover.

I do nothing to the muffler part of the saw. You can either remove the muffler and drill out some holes into the baffle, or remove it entirely. Those who have had the saws modded by proffesional builders already have the baffle removed and the muffler matched to the exhaust port.

Eventually I will be producing replacement spark arrestors to replace the tiny holed OEM in the port that exits near the clutch side of the saw.

With Great Esteem,
Scott.

Last edited:
Scott glad to see you got into the site sponsorship.

So pm me a price on a GB replaceable tip and laminated bar for a Husky 372 in 16" 3/8 050 60DL. Tired of switching between the 7900 from 16,20,32's, need a extra for the smaller buck work.

Wojo cover

Here is a pic of a 066 cover I had Scott make on a special order for me.
I will be doing a comparison to my modded DP 066 cover that has been opened up and then going to compare to a stock DP cover. Just to be able to see what gains are being made for a woods ported saw.
I also had him make one for my 084 and it ran right with my fully opened up 084 cover for gtg racing and I was able to use his cover for work, due to having the spark screen installed.
Copyof066SWcover002.jpg

Copyof066SWcover001.jpg

Latest posts

Back