• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Ported 066

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DonE911

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
DSC_0063.JPG DSC_0058.JPG DSC_0058.JPG I have a woods ported 066. Was built some years ago by Washington Hot Saw on 066 artic model. The saw was buried in storage for years, but I pulled it out last winter and cut up a downed tree. It runs very strong. I am certain I have not run a full gallon of fuel in it ( total ). Since last winter its just been hanging around and not doing any work at all. I thought I would use it but it just hasn't happened. I bought a firewood saw here on the trading post that's not such a beast.
I want a new xbow for archery season so I think its time for this one to go to someone that will use it. It's not the prettiest saw, but its made to work. $800 obo shipped to the lower 48.DSC_0051 (800x533).jpg DSC_0057.JPG DSC_0060.JPG DSC_0061.JPG My gauge leaks a little, comp. is a little better, but it took a few seconds to get a pic. paypal or USPS MO.

haha the joke is on me I bought it all decked out to shoot Ive run less 10 arrows thought it in three years. Just don't feel the connection to it after ma dad died.. kinda sad the only one getting hurt by it is my son maybe I take him out this year.. Thanks anyway

After some talking with bigmose (thank you) I have some more information. There is no generator under the flywheel. I know the builder mentioned this saw having an artic model flywheel, but I don't know if the frame was an artic model or a red light. The saw has a Mahle cylinder but I do not know if the squish band is cut or if the base has been modded.... I do know that the cylinder has finger ports in it and that the saw runs circles around my stock 066's. I do not know what all was done by the builder. any other questions I promise to answer to the best of my knowledge.... feel free to make an offer.

Haven't thought about klickitatsacket in a long time. His profile is no longer here, might have been purged somewhere along the line. Was he the one with the health problems a few years ago? Seems like he was at the PNW gtg I attended 5ish years ago.

In my old PM's I can see where we had conversations back as far as 2006, but it shows him as banned now... all I can see is my side of the conversation now. I never knew what happened.

Dean did a lot of different stuff, so it is hard to say what was done to the cylinder. I'm willing to bet that the base of the cylinder was cut along with a pop up piston. Pretty good chance it has finger ports too with the timing advanced. Just a guess, but I knew Dean and his work well.

I'm sure ya would lol. No biggie. Have a crossbow I don't hunt archery anymore need a bigger saw!! I'll keep looking

Back