Mopar MAGIC at its finest!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:rock: Thats badazz! Perfect color! I dig the old Mopar's.

I've always wanted a '70 Superbee six pack. When I was about 18 a guy my dad knew had one and would not part with it. It needed a little work, but nothing big. Long story short, he got addicted to drugs and pawned it off for something stupid. I am still pissed and that was 11 years ago!

an update, the clear coat still needs to go on. .

Awesome ole duster!

You lost me with the clearcoat needing to be put on yet though, you got the car all together and now your gonna have clear blown on around taped off trim? :msp_rolleyes: I'm assuming it's a single stage color right?

Well, yes & no, The window trim is not all on, so it is going to come off along with the pop out windows & grill then the clear will be put on. The car still has a good portion of work to be done on it, but ut has come a longgg way! I still need to get the pop outs sealed up too. Im not sure what kind of paint it is, other than it was created by ppg to be a copy of the original Tor-red orange.

If I had more money I would be buying a 66 dart 270 to put a stroker 400 in it:msp_tongue:

Latest posts

Back