More 372's entering the pipeline

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gypo Logger said:
While doing an Ebay search for 372 parts, I noticed a seller who sold what he refered to as an, EPA 372 piston and cyl., and a non EPA piston and cyl.
What could that possibly mean?
John

john

the difference is a one ring piston non epa / the epa version is a 2 ring piston.

Bad E said:
I called a local dealer and he has 4 372's left @$749.00 w/ 20" bar. It seems a litle high to me?

where in ny are you? i could get 372's with a 24in bar and chain for 590+tax. it's not a great price but the deals seem to be gone.

kf_tree said:
where in ny are you? i could get 372's with a 24in bar and chain for 590+tax. it's not a great price but the deals seem to be gone.
Delaware county.My dealer had none, this dealer is in Otsego County and I called him out of curiosity only.

I know of one husky dealer with 372's and another might still have some but both places are small shops and you gotta dig deep for their price's.

spike60 said:
..... I'm sure they are still making it, which SAWTROLL can probably confirm.
I can't confirm that they are actually making them, but they are still in the catalog and not discontinued over here.
No sign of the 575 either so far ......:cool:
....but from what I have learned I suspect that they will arrive here in 2007.

This is true guys. I called Husky this morning and ordered some. The 3500 quanity was also correct. But out of that number, 2000 have already been ordered by dealers, leaving about 1500 left.

The deal is that this one load is all that will be coming in 2006. It should be at least a month before they get here. The price has not gone up either!

Ben; Thanks for starting this thread! I have yet to hear from my new Husky rep, and would have missed out on this if not for you.

I'm wondering, just how much power will this saw have over my 268XP??? Will it really be all that noticeable??? I have a 24" bar on my 268...

Rob

I am a Stihl man myself but cut with a worn out 372 yesterday and was still impressed. from the pictures I have seen why do some have the high mount or large air box and the one on the ebay link have a pretty standard looking airbox on it, what is the deal, the one I used had the larger one on it?

SawTroll said:
No sign of the 575 either so far ......:cool:
....but from what I have learned I suspect that they will arrive here in 2007.
Today they have appeared on the web-site, so I was wrong!
:censored:

ghitch75 said:
i got one from Madsen's last week with a 18" bar 3 chains and 3 rims for $645.00 shipped and said they had 80 left here's the link http://www.madsens1.com/husk371.htm
when baileys told me they had none left i panicked and bought one that was 50 more then baileys. a few days later baileys emailed me said they had 5 on backorder and i could have all 5.:censored:

well bailey's told me the same thing that they didn't have any and wasn't going to get anymore..oh well it's suppost to be here friday....just glad i found one:)

You guys are makeing me want one!!! :cry:

I only use my 268XP for felling and bucking out the logs, but sometimes i wish i had a bigger bar than 24" and i'd need more saw if i went to a bigger bar!!

Maybe i could just let Simon turn my 268 into a 372??? :D

Rob

You can put the 72 cc engine from the 272xp (not the 372xp) on your saw, but it still won't be quite the saw as the 372xp.

sal b said:
when baileys told me they had none left i panicked and bought one that was 50 more then baileys. a few days later baileys emailed me said they had 5 on backorder and i could have all 5.:censored:
The way Husky is handling this, there is a good chance that it wasn't Baileys foult - they probably didn't know that they would get them.....

Back