More cheap two stroke oil

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's just re badged husqy xp oil. Decent oil, ran a gallon of it before switching to red armor. If red armor is still stupid priced when i need more I'll go back to the husqy/ red max oil. I'm pretty sure you can get it in poulan brand as well..
Sean i have been running the black max oil from walmart at 40:1 for over a year and can say it is good oil but it doesn't have a rating. redmax, husqy and echo oil is all the same price at my dealer here.

Poulan full synthetic 3.2oz 1 gal mix FD rated is what I keep around for the locals. Husky oil made to specs. Since some cant grasp mixing it from the VPracing FD 16oz bottles I keep on hand too.

I even mark a big 1 on top of the bottles so they dont screw it up. :rolleyes:

Attachments

• poilz.jpg
    poilz.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • poilzz.jpg
    poilzz.jpg
    932.1 KB · Views: 0
Sean i have been running the black max oil from walmart at 40:1 for over a year and can say it is good oil but it doesn't have a rating. redmax, husqy and echo oil is all the same price at my dealer here.
I'm suprsed that red armor would be the same price as xp/redmax, or is it the powerblend or gold echo oil? (I'm not well versed in their "lower" grade oils.)

I'm suprsed that red armor would be the same price as xp/redmax, or is it the powerblend or gold echo oil? (I'm not well versed in their "lower" grade oils.)
The red armor is not priced cheap here the xp/redmax is priced at the same high price as red armor. The gold echo oil is cheaper than the rest.

Latest posts

Back