more e-bay crooks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well mabe we ought form an little group,for the express purpose of
protectin the innocent ,that think people actually are purty decent.
nah thats dangerouse talk. and ill deny i said it.

max2cam,
I see four major warning signs. Wants check or mo only, extremely low price for new item, zero feedbacks and 3 day select shipping for free. You can also add only a 3 day listing. This guy wants some sucker to send him the money.

well dang it is,, a good price maxcam.
gofor it bud. if hes legit ,we can all get in on it.that saw new at that price. heck,u can turn around and sell the thing for more than that.good luck bidding.
i dont have to tell u, who will be the second person to buy. i dont need it but its one of the better retuns on money ,ive seen.

It looks like two of his auctions have alreday been pulled. I think I will bid on the last one just to mess with him.

Bill

I did bid quite high on his last auction but ebay pulled it. I was hoping to "win" so I could screw with him. The thing that makes me wonder is if these guys want to make money quick why don't they offer new 395' s for $500 at buy it now. If they listed it as a dutch auction with a quanity of 10 they would probably get quite a few guys money before ebay pulled it.

Bill

Latest posts

Back