More m-tronics coming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Get em Niko.:potstir:

Well yeah. :hmm3grin2orange:

Sure the #### gets old. Niko is steadfast though......he ain't gonna give an inch.

I've been around here long enough to see Niko go through a bunch of life stuff that would get most guys down......bad. He's still here bashing Echo......and some portly Stihls as well. :cheers:

Sure you are allowed to express your opinion. Your "tone" is a little harsh though.

55 posts huh? How many of those have been as harsh as the one you pitched at Niko?

Carry on.......I'm just getting tired of people pissing on the old Troll....
maybe he needs to change his then??? look at all the threads he's posted in today alone, i am not in the minority by a long shot here. sorry if i sound a little harsh, i call them as i see them. 55 posts, ok i'll bite, i've been reading on this site for years, longer than most have been members. i just recently signed up, sorry, my business keeps me very busy, and do not always have alot of time to get on the computer and post. anything you wish to share about the true friend thing here??????

maybe he needs to change his then??? look at all the threads he's posted in today alone, i am not in the minority by a long shot here. sorry if i sound a little harsh, i call them as i see them. 55 posts, ok i'll bite, i've been reading on this site for years, longer than most have been members. i just recently signed up, sorry, my business keeps me very busy, and do not always have alot of time to get on the computer and post. anything you wish to share about the true friend thing here??????

True friend thing????

You lost me.

I agree that a lot of guys have been kicking Ol' Niko lately. I reckon that's what made me say something. I'm sorry if I came on a little harsh myself.

Truce?

True friend thing????

You lost me.

I agree that a lot of guys have been kicking Ol' Niko lately. I reckon that's what made me say something. I'm sorry if I came on a little harsh myself.

Truce?
zero hard feelings here. we are all here for the same reason, our enjoyment of the chainsaw

Aw, man. Some folks just don't get Sawtroll. He doesn't hate Stihl. He hates saws that he thinks are sub par. The man knows what he likes. If you know what you like and why then how can another man's opinion hurt you so much? If an opinionated ole feller half way round the world bothers you that much then get off the internet. Sheesh.

Aw, man. Some folks just don't get Sawtroll. He doesn't hate Stihl. He hates saws that he thinks are sub par. The man knows what he likes. If you know what you like and why then how can another man's opinion hurt you so much? If an opinionated ole feller half way round the world bothers you that much then get off the internet. Sheesh.

Rep for you too.

Ah, I see we have a truce. Much better.

You'd think we'd all be drawin iron at get togethers by the way we snark at other :)

Mastermind, troll does contribute every once in awhile, but latley it has gone from banter to even bashing a person's new saw purchase, which is totally uncalled for no matter the brand or model, the person is proud he saved the hard earned bucks and bought him a saw and post it on here just to get bashed in the ground by troll.
It's changed lately, he just shows up in every non Husky thread to just spew garbage, based on what? He obviously
has no idea of cutting conditions in the US, we're not cutting 6" birch pecker poles near the Artic Circle. Most of the other guys who post on here I would bet have more saw handle time in two weeks than he see in a year. It's like a broken record, if it's not a 346xp or 560 it's not worth owning, no objectivity to any post anymore. Look at my recommendations on 50cc saws today, first two recommendations were a 555 and 500P followed by the 261. No secret I like my Stihls and have a financial interest in them, but I'll be the first to say EVERY brand makes good saws. 80% of my PM's are beeches about ST. I agree with you if you can't take it use the ignore function, but on the other hand if you can dish it out be ready to get it thrown back in your face. New members here may believe the stuff he post, sorry but spec sheets and what he gleans off other forums don't get it, just like the 461 it performs much better than a spec sheet would have you believe. All people ask for is the truth based on fact or useage,not just blind armchair bashing of a model or brand. Nothing wrong with his Husky cheerleading at all.

Mastermind, troll does contribute every once in awhile, but latley it has gone from banter to even bashing a person's new saw purchase, which is totally uncalled for no matter the brand or model, the person is proud he saved the hard earned bucks and bought him a saw and post it on here just to get bashed in the ground by troll.
It's changed lately, he just shows up in every non Husky thread to just spew garbage, based on what? He obviously
has no idea of cutting conditions in the US, we're not cutting 6" birch pecker poles near the Artic Circle. Most of the other guys who post on here I would bet have more saw handle time in two weeks than he see in a year. It's like a broken record, if it's not a 346xp or 560 it's not worth owning, no objectivity to any post anymore. Look at my recommendations on 50cc saws today, first two recommendations were a 555 and 500P followed by the 261. No secret I like my Stihls and have a financial interest in them, but I'll be the first to say EVERY brand makes good saws. 80% of my PM's are beeches about ST. I agree with you if you can't take it use the ignore function, but on the other hand if you can dish it out be ready to get it thrown back in your face. New members here may believe the stuff he post, sorry but spec sheets and what he gleans off other forums don't get it, just like the 461 it performs much better than a spec sheet would have you believe. All people ask for is the truth based on fact or useage,not just blind armchair bashing of a model or brand. Nothing wrong with his Husky cheerleading at all.
i rest my case, nothing against ST, just the useless negativity he generates and for what reason. a great post here.

I may be the odd man out ..but..i dont really see troll as a stihl basher..i think he a pretty knowledgeable guy in the world of chainsaws..i think when the 261,346,550 subjects come up he is merely pointing out that stihls particular model in that 50cc range is not the greatest at its intended task..who out there can really say that a 261 is superior at limbing..i own a 261 as well as a 346 and also a 2153 and have ran a 550..and really belive the swedes are superior at their intended purpose..i think a 261 is an awesome firewood saw...when troll refers to them as a clumsy 50cc saw..i personally agree with him..not that they are a bad saw..just not that great in their intended purpose..thats how i take it anyway..

If I bought an Echo I'd be mighty upset if Niko didn't slam it! Grass is green, the sky is blue and ST hates Echo's. All is right in the world.

We are talking about inanimate objects. Lighten up. If insulting a chainsaw hurts your feelings then something is wrong. Get yerself to a shrink. These echo saws aren't crying when ST slams them, so why are you?

Great post and all true.

I too have noticed Niko ratcheting up the rhetoric the last few months......I wonder what's up?

Folks can be be mean in their replies though.....I don't have any answers......just more questions I guess. :(

If I bought an Echo I'd be mighty upset if Niko didn't slam it! Grass is green, the sky is blue and ST hates Echo's. All is right in the world.

We are talking about inanimate objects. Lighten up. If insulting a chainsaw hurts your feelings then something is wrong. Get yerself to a shrink. These echo saws aren't crying when ST slams them, so why are you?
MY 346 is hardly inanimate in my hands, when i start it,it feels like a light sabre in my hands. my 261 is just plain an animal as well...........:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Outstanding post

Mastermind, troll does contribute every once in awhile, but latley it has gone from banter to even bashing a person's new saw purchase, which is totally uncalled for no matter the brand or model, the person is proud he saved the hard earned bucks and bought him a saw and post it on here just to get bashed in the ground by troll. It's changed lately, he just shows up in every non Husky thread to just spew garbage, based on what? He obviously has no idea of cutting conditions in the US, we're not cutting 6" birch pecker poles near the Artic Circle. Most of the other guys who post on here I would bet have more saw handle time in two weeks than he see in a year. It's like a broken record, if it's not a 346xp or 560 it's not worth owning, no objectivity to any post anymore. Look at my recommendations on 50cc saws today, first two recommendations were a 555 and 500P followed by the 261. No secret I like my Stihls and have a financial interest in them, but I'll be the first to say EVERY brand makes good saws. 80% of my PM's are beeches about ST. I agree with you if you can't take it use the ignore function, but on the other hand if you can dish it out be ready to get it thrown back in your face. New members here may believe the stuff he post, sorry but spec sheets and what he gleans off other forums don't get it, just like the 461 it performs much better than a spec sheet would have you believe. All people ask for is the truth based on fact or useage,not just blind armchair bashing of a model or brand. Nothing wrong with his Husky cheerleading at all.

Like the old saying here on AS

….
Stihl thread = Sawtroll bait.

Being very new and very interested, I can only see a Husky past or present employee. I can't imagine anyone having the time or desire to have all specs on a moments notice. Maybe I'm crazy could be a moderator for a Husky sponsored site as well.

I don't know and really don't care only laugh. I own and love both, keyword is both.... Financial gain is the only reason I can explain the level of fanaticism. For all we know he could be a 15 year old kid in Ca. Has anyone ever met him face to face??? Thoughts.... I've came a long way in life by unfortunately believing only what I see.

The more ST posts about how bad the Stihls are, the more I know just how threatened he is by the fact that they are just that much better.

When he quits posting about them, then its probably time to switch..:msp_biggrin:

I happen to like quite a few Stihl models, but they have been quite busy making mistakes lately. It also looks like they have forgotten knowledge they had earlier, and there are signs that they are at a technologic disadvantage at the moment. That situation will of course not last forever...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back