More m-tronics coming

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I happen to like quite a few Stihl models, but they have been quite busy making mistakes lately. It also looks like they have forgotten knowledge they had earlier, and there are signs that they are at a technologic disadvantage at the moment. That situation will of course not last forever...

No, that response is way too level headed for a 15 year old kid in California :)

Hey Niko, were you an Artillery Commander? I can't remember exactly

I myself love chainsaws in general. This is the reason I am on this forum. Alot of people I know think I'm nuts because of it also, I personally don't care what they think and I know these people. I do not even know the little old man on the other side of the world that always rags other members new saws when they post about them I'm sure they do not know him either. There for we really don't give a #### about his opinions and he needs not to post in a stihl thread if he has nothing good to say. I and others don't jump in a husky thread just to bash them. I am really not even biased on saw brand like I said I love saws and this means pretty much all saws. Hell I'm in a dilema now with CAD trying to decide between the 461 and the 390xp for my next saw purchase. Lord knows if I buy the stihl and post about it he will be on that thread telling me how it is a POS. How is this right? Thats right its not right. I just get sick of the crap, personally I think he just does it to keep his post count up because he honestly does'nt have anything to post about on his own. I keep to myself most of the time and this is why I don't have a post count of 30,000. This was a very nice informative thread that was started by a very respectable member that use's saws to make a living and here it is a wide open stihl bashing free4all started by the wonderful TROLL himself! Happy Troll? You guys can like him if ya want but I see nothing good about the guy. I've been on here since 2008 and I don't think I've ever seen where he started a thread, just throws his worthless opinion out into another members thread.

I myself love chainsaws in general. This is the reason I am on this forum. Alot of people I know think I'm nuts because of it also, I personally don't care what they think and I know these people. I do not even know the little old man on the other side of the world that always rags other members new saws when they post about them I'm sure they do not know him either. There for we really don't give a #### about his opinions and he needs not to post in a stihl thread if he has nothing good to say. I and others don't jump in a husky thread just to bash them. I am really not even biased on saw brand like I said I love saws and this means pretty much all saws. Hell I'm in a dilema now with CAD trying to decide between the 461 and the 390xp for my next saw purchase. Lord knows if I buy the stihl and post about it he will be on that thread telling me how it is a POS. How is this right? Thats right its not right. I just get sick of the crap, personally I think he just does it to keep his post count up because he honestly does'nt have anything to post about on his own. I keep to myself most of the time and this is why I don't have a post count of 30,000. This was a very nice informative thread that was started by a very respectable member that use's saws to make a living and here it is a wide open stihl bashing free4all started by the wonderful TROLL himself! Happy Troll? You guys can like him if ya want but I see nothing good about the guy. I've been on here since 2008 and I don't think I've ever seen where he started a thread, just throws his worthless opinion out into another members thread.
thank you, there you have it, another good post by a long standing member.

Saw Troll has always helped me when ever I needed anything and has never been rude and nasty like a lot of you. He has lots of info on file and will help most when needed.Dont be so nasty to him. It is only his opinion which he has a right to voice. How does it hurt you anyway are you that insecure? :mad: so you would bash a guys feelings over a stupid chainsaw? I don't care what he says I have Stihls and it don't bother me one bit!

Last edited:
Another outstanding post !

So this has turned into a Sawtroll hater thread?

I'm outta here......y'all enjoy bashing an Old Norwegian.

Saw Troll has always helped me when ever I needed anything and has never been rude and nasty like a lot of you. He has lots of info on file and will help most when needed.Dont be so nasty to him. It is only his opinion which he has a right to voice. How does it hurt you anyway are you that insecure? :mad:

No insecurity here at all just posted my opinion which I have the right to post also...

I enjoy Niko's posts and respect his perspective. But it is just that, a perspective, often based on spec sheets over hands on. Where he and I will differ (which is OK) is on things like M-Tronic where he has no experience. There are factors that will not show up on a spec sheet, and the 441C is a great example of a saw that performs and feels much better than dry spec sheet analysis can show. But as long as you consider the source (and that applies to all of us), all is OK.

This started out as a good thread but has devolved into another member bashing thread. We do not need this kind of garbage on AS.

At least it took a little heat off that Snelling guy. For awhile.

Last edited:
i don't hate the troll...sometimes the banter runs longer than i would like but hey it's entertainment...i enjoy going to battle with the troll, no hard feelings at all ever from me. he may have been mean he may have ruined your day he may have pissed you off but was he ever disrespectful? I don't beleive so. Just remember somebody has to know all the specs and paper details or no body would ever check us and challenge a wrong statement so it doesn't spread and misinform the masses.

I went to a Stihl / Husky dealer some time ago to buy a Husky 460. After spending some time with me, the counter guy advised me that a 353 was a better saw for my purposes. They threw a 20" bar, extra chain and I think oil, and I was out the door.

I admit I wasn't too sure I made the right choice as I never had a chance to research this 353 saw.

Saw Troll was the first to tell me that the dealer had done me a favor, and that I was in possession of a much better, almost pro-grade saw. I learned from his explanation, and felt better about my choice. From there I learned about ditching the CAT muffler, retuning, and now, about 2 years later, I love that saw and it's going strong.

Troll just has no filters when it comes to his saw opinions; he does know a lot about saws, and he tells it like he sees it.

It ain't personal.

Does anyone else feel like all of this banter could just be a guise by the Stihl Gestapo to get this thread deleted? Therefore ensuring their secrecy.

ST gives his opinion on chainsaws.

You all are slagging a human being.

I'm outta here too.

Yea, I'm with yall.

If you guys think Troll is so bad, start a poll to ban him or something. You may find out that your opinions arent shared by the Majority. The funny part is, most of what he says is true. :sucks:

EDIT: J/K about the poll. Thats would most likely get YOU banned. :D

Does anyone else feel like all of this banter could just be a guise by the Stihl Gestapo to get this thread deleted? Therefore ensuring their secrecy.

If this thread gets deleted it won't be because of anything other than the words and actions of the people posting in it.

Clear enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back