Motivated morning

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
The sun finally showed up for a weekend day. I woke up this morning to a clear sky and the sun was just starting to break the dawn. I called up my brother and told him to get ready because I was on my way over to get him. There has been a dead standing cherry tree that has been under threat of tipping over for a while but it just hasn’t made it to the top of the list. I tipped it over and in about 45 minutes we had it bucked up and in the trailer rolling down the road. Since we were both still in the mood we came down to my place and finished up 3 hickory and 2 good sized birch that I had left in my cutting area. I dropped him off at his place and I thought he would be done but I was going up the road on the tractor about an hour later and there he was on the roadside dropping a cedar that has been bothering him since the power company lopped only the top off it. I guess some guys just can’t get enough.

The sun finally showed up...

I lived in Northfield for 3 years at Norwich U. Seemed like their was a dark cloud over the valley all the time. Ecept of course when we had to go out for PT.

Anway, Glad you had a productive morning of cutting!! I spent 4 hours splitting this afternoon/evening. Not too hot yet so it is still fun=)

Latest posts

Back