Mpeg

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Speaking of MPEG's, does anyone know if the audio from one mpeg can be superimposed onto another mpeg, and if so, how is it done and what software is required?
John

Originally posted by Gypo Logger
Speaking of MPEG's, does anyone know if the audio from one mpeg can be superimposed onto another mpeg, and if so, how is it done and what software is required?
John

I don't know right off hand Gypo but I've got a friend online that can put you're head on Pam Anderson's bod...:D

Yes Mike you are right there. I don't have a problem at all doing a one arm pullups. This was for the dramatic affect. When you see an opertunity to show a technique you do so even though its not how its done in the real world. Notice the hard hard come one who really wears these? HA HA! There is a difference in climbing for the good of the tree or climbing on camera. This is one of first videos I did with Dan. I can remember his camera man telling I needed to learn how to move on camera. Just something else you have to learn to be a good climber right?

Hi Blacksmith, I'd like that if you could do it, I'll use it as my avatar.
Hello Tim, I will keep the mpeg's coming. Master Blaster wants to mpeg a scene with me in the tree and him barberchairing it, so I will do that.
John

Originally posted by Tim Gardner
Glen cries in every single thread about the size of attachments as though he does use them.
Not quite <i>every</i> thread, Tim.&nbsp; And I do make a good effort to see everything.&nbsp; Sometimes I just don't have the time.&nbsp; Sometimes I schedule them to be fetched while I'm asleep for viewing the next day.&nbsp; I'd prefer to see them all at the time I'm in the context of the thread, as I'm sure you prefer it too.
I am not the only member that does not appreciate the way he insists that everyone else change to fit him.
Daniel said the same thing, almost verbatim, in an email.&nbsp; Naturally, I didn't believe him because nobody else has ever said anything to me about it.&nbsp; Certainly not you.&nbsp; I love to entertain one-on-one dialog Tim, you needn't be afraid to approach me if you have something to say.&nbsp; Public or private, either is good for me.

By change, I guess you're referring to my requests that some of you be reasonable and responsible in your actions.&nbsp; I don't insist you do so, but I do beg it of you.
He claims he has great equipment and operating system yet he connects them to the rest of the world via dial up.
I've never made any claims to having great equipment; ever.&nbsp; I'm using both a 233 MHz P-II and a 466 MHz Celeron, networked, to compose this reply.&nbsp; Do you think it's great stuff?&nbsp; Neither do I.&nbsp; But it's entirely sufficient, even when hooked to broadband.&nbsp; I'm running a couple of filtering proxies and a web cache all daisy-chained, mail transport stuff, a nameserver, FTP and HTTP servers, SSH and telnet servers too, and many many more services (but this sentence really should be in the next reply block) and the hardware is way more than sufficient.&nbsp; Why do you guys all have gigahertz CPUs?&nbsp; Just so you can run the latest from Redmond, no doubt.
If he cannot gain access to cable or DSL then maybe he needs to move out of Hicksville where they do have them and stop complaining. It is NOT my fault that Glen has a substandard connection.
My connection is quite standard.&nbsp; Some of the 49% of (U.S.) Americans cannot even get 56k modem speeds.&nbsp; This is a tree worker/lover web forum.&nbsp; I live directly amongst beautiful specimens of walnut, true and pecan hickories, red and white oaks, chinquapin oaks, slippery and american elms, sugar maples, ohio buckeyes, hornbeams, beeches, tulip poplars, and more.&nbsp; All in my "yard" and easily of an average 80' tall.&nbsp; Do you really think I'd move away just for a better Internet connection?

I reiterate:&nbsp; I'm not complaining; I'm pleading with you to be reasonable and nice.

I'm fetching John's second video as we "speak".&nbsp; It's coming in at about 5 KB/s.&nbsp; Started 4 minutes ago and it's at 35% already.

Glen

It's been here for a few minutes now.&nbsp; I was off reading another thread.&nbsp; I'd seen progressively longer versions of it as it came in, just saw the whole thing now.&nbsp; Nice move John.&nbsp; I'd wear a hard hat too when doing that type of move.

In answer to your earlier question, what you did wrong was try to use a still image embedding code with a wrong file type.&nbsp; You can embed motion video in a web page (for those who use browser plugins) using substantially more complex code.&nbsp; It's best just to leave it as a link, though.

Glen

Here is a little clip from where my avatar came from. This is how we get the dead out in Philly.

here is the begining to other where I swung under the limb.

Hopefully this will help some to understand I am not just talking the talk. These videos are about two years old now. I've come a long way since then.

Originally posted by MasterBlaster
John, it was Big John.:p

Awh man I was in a rush and I misread the post!
Sorry about that Big John and sweet move with the feet I'll give that a try sometime.
Damb Butch I was all impressed and braggin to my buddies that I had talked to that guy and everything!
now I feel stupid:blush:
Later
John

Originally posted by John Stewart
Awh man I was in a rush and I misread the post!
Sorry about that Big John and sweet move with the feet I'll give that a try sometime.
Damb Butch I was all impressed and braggin to my buddies that I had talked to that guy and everything!
now I feel stupid:blush:
Later
John

Don't feel stupid. You can brag about me.

:angel:

Is there a rope on that? I'd get my man on that with at lest one wrap. If he was good that day maybe three.

No I don't think everyone climbs like that. Those of who do just think everyone else does. They may be close to that level with some gaffs on.

I know about the weight and gravity thats my biggest trick and tool. I was talking about lowering that piece out not pulling it.

Here is what happens when a ground guy touches my 0200

I have to agree with BJ that not everyone climbs like that but MANY do. Many go and compete at TCCs, etc so they at least see this kind of climbing. Many just push themselves to the limits daily. Others couldn't imagine going to work sans ladder.

BTW - If you haven't changed to a leg scabbard, do, it will eliminate that fiddling around when you are hanging upside down;)

Originally posted by BigJohn
I know about the weight and gravity thats my biggest trick and tool. I was talking about lowering that piece out not pulling it.

Here is what happens when a ground guy touches my 0200

Now that needed one of those NSW Nick ratings!:eek:
I really hate that kind of stuff!
Later
John

Back