Mr Saw Troll

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

attachment.php

Had to keep the "Troll" in smaller wood.............Kinda like in Norway..:) :)

Wrong sort of wood I believe.......:jawdrop:

What sort is it?

Good to see that ole 288xp found a good home.... Ill have to show this thread to its previous owner LOL

Scott

In Norway that would be big wood..........:) :) Because this saw is called the "Troll" We cant run a big bar on it.....:):)

Right, has to be a 16" - but even that is a long bar here, on most saws - LOL.

My limbing saw reference was to the Dolmar in the background - but where is the rest of the six-pack???????

If I had a 288, it probably would wear a 24" bar most of the time.

:cheers:

Last edited:
Right, has to be a 16" - but even that is a long bar here, on most saws - LOL.

My limbing saw reference was to the Dolmar in the background - but where is the rest of the six-pack???????

If I had a 288, it probably would wear a 24" bar most of the time.

:cheers:

The "Troll" is wearing a 24" for the next few weeks..........

That is Scooters 5100 heated in the back ground......Mine we at home Sunday.....We have 4 of them up there most of the time....Everybody likes using them......

The "Troll" is wearing a 24" for the next few weeks..........

That is Scooters 5100 heated in the back ground......Mine we at home Sunday.....We have 4 of them up there most of the time....Everybody likes using them......

Sounds just fine - keep having fun! :cheers: :givebeer:

...I guess your wife "adopted" the 6th one, and a 660 - right?

Last edited:
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Had some time for some oldsaw fun....:cheers: :cheers:

The mono, what can I say......

its very old, it runs, is very loud, it makes neat little piles of chips directly under the saw.

Was it fun? yes. Did it do its job? yes. Would I really like to use it again??? well maybe.

For Cuttnscott, yes there is a 5100 bar in the picture. It was there in case we had trouble with the Mono.

Now that VERY STOCK 660. What can I say except I like it better than the 288 I ran last weekend.

Hey Redneck

I'm sorry you can no longer have the Mono. You hemed and hawed around, and could not make up your mind as to if you wanted that classic powerhouse. After this afternoon, I decided to beg my brother to see if that classic powerhouse, can be added to my collection.

I'm sorry you can no longer have the Mono. You hemed and hawed around, and could not make up your mind as to if you wanted that classic powerhouse. After this afternoon, I decided to beg my brother to see if that classic powerhouse, can be added to my collection.

Nice to se you around!

I see that you are doing the cutting, your brother probably is to lazy....LOL

Back