Mrs TEDDY.SCOUT IS OPENLY THANKING ae446tma! Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

Teddy.Scout

Thanks for the gift for Gabrrielle ae446tma!!!!!!!
You are good people!!

Matt said that he never got back to you for his addy.
He made me open it and THANK YOU!!!!!
Matt, Gabrielle and I appreciate it!

This is what should be the out come of trading and dealing with fellow AS members!!!

AGAIN! Thank you ae446tma and your WIFE!!! MUCH APPRECIATED!!!!
Also congratulations on your new family addition as well!!!!!!

attachment.php

ae446tma is a great guy that is on here time to time, he mostly cuts firewood, but I am trying to get him push him t mill as he mentioned it! I helped him out with a couple 041 parts, I sent them with nothing expected in return!

After getting a couple LARGE boxes, and a million parts packages, Mrs. teddy needed something! LOL! He came through like a good friend!

Isn't it great to be part of a community where others do each other a good turn. As the old saying goes when you help someone in need the favour is returned.

My thanks to you Matt and Mrs Teddy Scout

Glad to see all is well. So begins your family, and life as a father/mother. You will find that the best days of your life has just begun and that Gabrielle will be a larger portion of them. Speaking from experience she will grow fast and before you know it she will be asking for the car or money for collage. Enjoy the times with her and NEVER miss an opportunity to spend time with her even if its some activity you would rather not do. Her memories will be of the time you spend together and she will always cherish this. Note: If you like the thoughts of a Daddy's Girl a PINK fuzzy bath robe works wonders when she is about 10 to 12 years old. Mine still talks about that. May God bless you and your new family? Matt I still can't figure how You end up calling me the same day that you cross my mind about something on AS. That's 2 or 3 times this has happened?

I see Stihl makes pink shirts! LOL!!!
And a MS200T seems like a nice starter saw for any young lady! LOL!!!

THANKS AGAIN MIKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Latest posts

Back