MS 084 AV

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Okay so sounds like my next move is to take off the fuel filter plug up to the fuel line with fuel in line and take off the diaphragm side plate and diaphragm and see what results I get.

Okay so sounds like my next move is to take off the fuel filter plug up to the fuel line with fuel in line and take off the diaphragm side plate and diaphragm and see what results I get.
Possibly, but I have run into engines that refuse to start when the pickup body is not attached to the fuel line. Best bet is to fasten on a good pickup body, either new or a good one that is working on another saw.

This is how far the fuel makes it
I believe your fuel line is connected incorrectly, the barb on top of the carb is for the impulse line, the fuel line connects to the barb on the side of the carb. Looking at the zoom in pics of the carb I can see it is really buggered up, corrosion and gummy deposits on the inside but the big red flag is the stuff around the inlet barb on the carb body. I can only judge this from the pics provided as I do not have it in my hands for inspection.

Latest posts

Back