MS 260 PRO Stolen In Milwaukee

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philbert

Chainsaw Enthusiast
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Some of you guys know that I work with a number of volunteer groups that do storm and flood clean up. I just got word that one of these had a chainsaw and a couple of recip saws stolen from their equipment trailer in the last day or so while volunteers were helping clean up houses from the Milwaukee area floods. If any of you in that part of the world frequent the pawn shops or CL ads, I would appreciate if you would keep an eye out.

- STIHL MS 260 PRO, 16" bar, STIHL low kickback chain, in orange, STIHL fitted case. Should have a 1'' reflective number sticker (1 through 9 - not sure which one yet) on the top of the plastic motor housing, near the chain break/brush guard. The same number might be on a smaller label on the right side of the saw, just behind the clutch cover. May also have blue stickers (.5" x 3") that says 'NECHAMA - Jewish Response to Disaster' on the saw, case, scrench, etc., if they they have not been removed.

We will have the saw number and S/N after we do inventory (although we are also involved with flood clean-up work in Iowa and tornado clean-up in Minnesota right now, so it may take a few days).

- DeWalt 18V Reciprocating Saw / Hammer Drill Set, in black fitted case, with charger (?). Same blue labels and may have yellow paint marker lettering on case 'Nechama'.

- DeWalt 120V corded Reciprocating Saw, in black fitted case. Same markings as above.

I know that it is a long shot, but if you find any of these, we would be grateful! Thank you.

Philbert

Last edited:
Thats messed up man! I hate theives!!! Everytime I read a thread like this I get pised off. Thieves are scum of the Earth IMO.

I hope they are found bud. It's even worse when one of the :censored: gets away with it.

Back