• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms 311 jug

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if that puts a damper on this 391 swap now or not . If it does I always have the motor out of that 311 I just looked at the bearings on the crank are shot but top end is still very healthy. A few minor scuff marks but will still blow good compression. Balls in your court now . I can send you everything I have to do the 391 swap or I can send you the stock 311 used piston and cylinder

Um all i would need is a cylinder bc i have a pistion for it already i think i will just take the 311 cylinder if possible and for a side note how much would you want for the 391 swap parts and the 311 cylinder part

Ok i just found a killer deal on a ms 440 so i will add u and keep you in mind if it dosent work thanks for all of your help man

Back