• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy ms 441 c mtronic saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dolmarkid

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
hi i am wanting to purchase a stihl ms 441 c mtronic chainsaw running or not pm me what you have thanks mike

I might be persuaded to let mine go. Thinking about getting a bigger saw.

What's your budget?

This was purchased new by me. I'd have to find the sales slip to see how old, but I think just under 2 years. Maybe 2 gallons of stihl silver bottle mix with 91 fuel.

No close up pics but it's the one on the left. Obviously I can provide more pictures if you're interested.

ce97edfb632af36675e3f390bf06bb71.jpg

sent from a field

I have a 441 cmr, it used to run. last time we tried to get it going it has lost it's testicular fortitude. It hasn't got any balls now. Wanna buy it? Cheap. Make me a offer.

What's your budget?

This was purchased new by me. I'd have to find the sales slip to see how old, but I think just under 2 years. Maybe 2 gallons of stihl silver bottle mix with 91 fuel.

No close up pics but it's the one on the left. Obviously I can provide more pictures if you're interested.

sent from a field
Casey, im such a huge fan of my 441, I would never let it go!!! This is gonna be one of those "i should never of sold it" saws if you do.

What's your budget?

sent from a field

Great looking backyard.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Back