• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

ms201 sprocket

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not that I am aware of yet, maybe aftermarket, but I would stick to genuine for those for now, better life for both sprocket and chain set you use with that sprocket.
I think he's(the OP) looking for a rim drive vs a spur style, not sure there's one available. But you can buy the stihl brand spur setup in both 6 and 7 pin.

I think he's(the OP) looking for a rim drive vs a spur style, not sure there's one available. But ycan buy the stihl brand spur setup in both 6 and 7 pin.
Yep, thats what I was getting from his post, and I dont see one available from stihl yet, well not in au anyway.
Can see why you would want one, as I would go that way too if it was available.

And 8t for the 1/4” .043g chain/bar…same as previous Stihl climbing saws.
I've seen those, I just haven't had much interest in adding another chain/file to the mix, I think I have enough already lol. I did however see a nice 16" picco setup tonight that would work great on my ported 241 with a 7 pin rim setup. But I'm trying hard to hold out buying much until I get the siding on the barn :yes:. At least til I find the next deal :laugh:.

Latest posts

Back