• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold ms211 parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So am I ...I originally contacted you to sell you ms211 parts your looking for then this other member sends me this link I believe he’s trying to sell me his saw. I don’t mess w this low end stuff that’s why I’m offering parts to you.

I think that he sent it to you by accident and it was meant for me. I just put out a feeler to see if it would be worth putting back together, from the price of the parts, I'm thinking that I will leave it on the shelf until another one rolls by. Thanks!

So am I ...I originally contacted you to sell you ms211 parts your looking for then this other member sends me this link I believe he’s trying to sell me his saw. I don’t mess w this low end stuff that’s why I’m offering parts to you.

If you are referring to me, I did not send you a link. I did not quote your post. I offered my saw thats for sale to the OP, not you. Just to be clear. The OP can buy whatever he wants

I am going to end this post. I wasn't thinking about shipping when I started it and now realize that it cost to much for shipping to get parts for a small cheap saw. I would like to thank all for the replies and will leave it on the shelf until I find something local. Once again, thanks for your time.

Latest posts

Back