• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS260 Parts or Parts saw

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

axlr8

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Doing a saw and need to get a few parts. Would like to purchase a whole parts saw.

Does not have to have a good P/C but that is a bonus.

Please reply or PM me with some pictures.

I should have a good cylinder from a 026 or 026 pro . PM me if interested .

Looking for a lot of little bits. Chain tensioner cover, bar pad plates, intake ring, misc bolts, nuts. and other tiny bits. No way to do it affordably other than buy a parts saw and part the rest out.

Bump. Have cash waiting for a toasted semi-complete saw to be purchased.

I've got a basketcase/incomplete 024 that I could part with. I even have a new aftermarket piston for it. I just haven't ever had the chance to put it together. I'll take some pictures this evening and PM you. I need some 460 parts, so if you have any 460 parts laying around, we might be able to work a trade.

If you don't get the job done with the 024 stuff, I would like to get with you Gritz I have a basket case also. Will get you my stuff or get your stuff. Have a couple 460 parts but would rather do $ or maybe get you 460 parts for my 024 parts, whatever. Mike

gritz I looked at what you said you needed in your signature. On my 440, all of what you want is broken or needs replacing already.. If you dont mind, I'd like to see some pictures of what you have. Mike, I can send you whatever I dont use if that is ok with you? I dont need anything major, just a few fasteners, chain break parts, and chain tensioner pieces. I have all the major pieces yet.

I have a full set of side chain tensioner pieces, full chain brake assembly, brake band, brake spring covers, av buffers, assorted screws, etc. on top of a semi complete saw. I also have an almost new flocked filter, and new aftermarket piston. I have several different carbs and pieces if needed as well. I probably have plenty to build a complete saw in all reality. I have two extra cranks, and an extra cylinder (scored, but will probably clean up just fine). The extra wrap handles in the picture are bent, but could probably still be used. I saved them because they have the wiring for heated handles.

Lots of random pieces. I've amassed quite the collection of 1121 series parts over the years. Let me know what you need, but I want MS 460 parts more than anything.

Latest posts

Back