MS261 - Falling, Limbing, & Bucking VIDEO

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for the video.

I sure like mine. Takes 15 tanks or so for it to really break in from stock. Great on fuel, and the filter saw 12 tanks before needing a slight cleaning, nothing bad.

Brad, is it stock or ported? The one you built up for me is a real pleasure to run. I don't quite no what to compare it too but it is very strong. The one your running looks very fast.

Looks like a good cuttin little sucker! I cut alot of locust and I can tell that saws got some nuts. Looks about like my stock 361. I need me one of those. :)

The worst Locust to cut up are the hardened dead standing trees. I swear they're like cutting rocks. And they will throw sparks too. It's hard enough green, but the dry stuff is hell on chains.

She is a runner... I still can't get one here in CT. I have to ask, with 50+ saws how do you pick the right saw for the right job???

Takes 15 tanks or so for it to really break in from stock.
Then mine's a long ways from being broken in yet then:)

Looks like a good cuttin little sucker! I cut alot of locust and I can tell that saws got some nuts. Looks about like my stock 361. I need me one of those. :)
This little bugger is right behind a ported 70cc saw in this size wood.

She is a runner... I still can't get one here in CT. I have to ask, with 50+ saws how do you pick the right saw for the right job???
Only a handful of them are for normal working jobs like this. That usually consists of 346XP, MS261, MS440, and 066.

Brad, is it stock or ported? The one you built up for me is a real pleasure to run. I don't quite no what to compare it too but it is very strong. The one your running looks very fast.
It's stock with a MM;) Actually it's the same as your saw, only this one's wearing a 044 carb. I ruined the original figuring out the recipe for this model.

You know your 346 would have been m u c h more nimble up in those tops rather than that heavy ill handling 261.:hmm3grin2orange:

Thats a darn nice unballanced, combersome, and overweight saw if I ever seen one! It musta been hard on ya. I bet ya had to go in traction the rest of the day after that thing got ahold of ya.

In all seriousness, she's runnin real good! Nice job! Might have to add one to the stable soon, of course it wont run quite like yours.

Brad I also enjoyed the video but really you need to slow down.My cardiologist would have a field day with you.I would bet your BP is well into hazardous horizons but this is your business. All that I am saying is to slow down. A chain saw accident is nothing to sneeze at.We are all critic's here but being in this much of a rush is well, unprofessional and could be a safety issue.I may have overstepped my bounds but safety is paramount with a saw in your clasp, Ken

Latest posts

Back