• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS340 price correction

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cbob

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here's a very nice example of a ms340. All original. Runs very strong. Run side my side with my new 362c it might even be a bit stronger. Pulls over 155psi. I have to sell one of these two so I picked this one. 57cc. I can throw in a usable 16" bar and chain. Any questions or more pictures let me know. $395 shipped. Here it is.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg

Looks like our dollar tanked even more. I can offer this minty saw at $350US shipped now.

Very similar saws. I think 3cc's less and a small amount lighter when I found info on it is the difference. Both pro saws.

Wow, you do not see many of these in this kind of condition. Even has some bar code left on the front. The 340 was not sold in the states, BTW, just the 360.

The difference between the 340 and the 360 is the same as the difference between the 034 and the 036; the 034/340 have a 56.5cc engine and they are rated at 4.1 HP, and the 036/360 have a 61.5cc engine and they are rated at 4.6 HP (acc'd to my Stihl service manuals). They were available in PRO and non-PRO versions, the only difference being that the PRO models have a decomp. They are all professional grade saws though.

Beings these weren't sold in the states, will the parts be available? Or are pretty much all but a few parts the same as the 360?

Maybe wind thrown can chime in again as I wouldn't want to mislead anyone

Beings these weren't sold in the states, will the parts be available? Or are pretty much all but a few parts the same as the 360?

You can get parts here in the states for these. I saw an o34 recently with a 340 starter cover on it. 99% of the 340 parts are the same as either the 034 or the 036/360.

Also mote that the 341 was not sold here either, but it was in Canada. Dunno why.

Back