ms361's suck

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There not the best,i have one and wouldn't buy another-better options.

I dont know... my 361 was the first saw I ever bought... I still like it alot! My main problem, is it made me find you people, and then I got infected with CAD... I now have many more saws, but still love to use my 361 :cheers:

i gota say that im not a huge fan of the 361, and i also realize the coolness factor of being a as member and owneing one has sold most of them not necisarly that its that great.

either way the 361 is good saw for small wood bucking and limbing. id take one if you gave it to me

i wonderd if maybe a moderator was useing harry barkers account. they seem to be distant from the site but maybe theyre not as distant as i think and are working from the inside

That's the funniest sh*t I've read in a long time:cheers:

Hey HB do you still have some of those rainbow flags left?

One of the most sought after saw made by Stihl IMO. Check out how much a used one sells for on Ebay !!! I would love to get my hands on one that's in mint condition.

First they are not a current model anymore....

Second...some people just dont like PERFECTION!!

I like fat girls and have a hairy ass, but no 361 so does that make me a wanna be fairy ????????

Very confused here.........:help:

The troll threads are getting old. Find a new hobby please.

This is his hobby. Everybody here contributes something, usually their best advice and examples of their knowledge. Harry is just doing what he does best. He has to troll, he's not really capable of anything else. Reading troll threads is kinda like hiring the handicapped...you do it out of curiosity and kindness but you don't really expect anything useful.

Maybe we could get the mods to put a handicapped sticker on troll threads. ;)

All things go in cycles, today's treasure will be tomorrow's junk. Ten years from now, some bright sounding kid is going to show up here with a 361 that he found in a shed. The newest generation of our well known turds are going to tell him to straight gas it and buy whatever new saw these turds are jackin' off about. The knee-jerk, wannabe, pom-pom girls get tiresome.

All things go in cycles, today's treasure will be tomorrow's junk. Ten years from now, some bright sounding kid is going to show up here with a 361 that he found in a shed. The newest generation of our well known turds are going to tell him to straight gas it and buy whatever new saw these turds are jackin' off about. The knee-jerk, wannabe, pom-pom girls get tiresome.

Yup. But...I own two of those girly saws. Great little machine for brushing out roads, pruning rose bushes, trimming your toenails, shortening your boot laces and whacking up limbs for the landing fire. They live in the back of the pickup and the crummy underneath the torn rain gear, empty oil jugs, old snoose cans, assorted rigging and my ever growing collection of used choker bells. They're generally filthy, scarred up, and neglected until they're really needed...kinda like the guy who owns them. They thrive on abuse and it's a good thing they do 'cause they get run hard and put away wet. Hey...even a miniature girly type saw can earn it's keep.

The knee jerk, wannabe, pom-pom girls can have this thread back now. :hmm3grin2orange:

This is his hobby. Everybody here contributes something, usually their best advice and examples of their knowledge. Harry is just doing what he does best. He has to troll, he's not really capable of anything else. Reading troll threads is kinda like hiring the handicapped...you do it out of curiosity and kindness but you don't really expect anything useful.

Maybe we could get the mods to put a handicapped sticker on troll threads. ;)

Yep... the douche just made mt ignore list as of this morning... which is starting to get pretty lengthy.

Gary

thats funny

who all is on the ignore list, i havent been around much so im not sure who should be on the ignore list

lol

im sure ive been on Garrys ignore list a time or two

seeing as how we suffer from similar afflictions, perhaps we can both go see my therapist and get a group rate:monkey:

:ices_rofl::hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange::cheers::cheers::clap:

that should get fish wound up............

Latest posts

Back