• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy MS441C

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The guy sold it while I was talking to him about it, go figure. There was probably something wrong with it and I was asking too many specific questions about the Saw, that's when he stopped responding and then when I asked spout pickup he just responded with "sold"

The guy sold it while I was talking to him about it, go figure. There was probably something wrong with it and I was asking too many specific questions about the Saw, that's when he stopped responding and then when I asked spout pickup he just responded with "sold"
I've gotten that response a few times before. He didn't want to deal with you. In his eyes you are a "hassle" for asking too many questions. No doubt in my mind. If it were advertised more thoroughly, we wouldn't have to ask so many questions! :mad:

I've gotten that response a few times before. He didn't want to deal with you. In his eyes you are a "hassle" for asking too many questions. No doubt in my mind. If it were advertised more thoroughly, we wouldn't have to ask so many questions! :mad:
A-freakin-men!

News ones are available today. They have been update I was told but they have some old R models left to. I guess we will see.

Fargo/moorhead craigslist. A fellow 30 mile from me has a ms441c as new. He lives in Wolf lake.

I think JMSAWS has one for about $1500, and that comes with all brand new used OEM aftermarket rustshit parts bolted to it and it's pulling bout 20 horse. Lube not included

Back