MS460 Magnum Swap meet special

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

panic button

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I was at the local swap meet today, a guy had a MS460, wouldn't start (wire to spark plug boot not attached), deco port does not work, it turns over with what feels good with compression. No chain on a 24" bar, guy wants $200 for it, told him I'd give him $160. He took the $$... Did I score a deal?

ok,, i will say it before anyone else does,,,, YOU SUCK!!!!!,,
on a lighter note,,,good score

If the saw is in good physical condition, you did very well regardless of what you find deeper in. If it is running with a few tweaks, then you suck.

Gee, a 900 dollar saw for 150 bucks... no you got raped. Send it my way and I'll make sure it gets well taken care of

257128d1350165875-1013121651-jpg

You know that's a chinese clone don't you? lol You still suck.

I never ever fall into a pile of shift and come out smelling like roses like you did.

Look like it's missing a bar nut. Might as well get rid of it.

Missing a nut, and air filter... I think I'll spend $25 and get those items. I did put it thru some pine today, I had to put a 20" bar on it, I don't have any 24" chains. Went thru 14" pine like butter, I like it better than my 360.

Missing a nut, and air filter... I think I'll spend $25 and get those items. I did put it thru some pine today, I had to put a 20" bar on it, I don't have any 24" chains. Went thru 14" pine like butter, I like it better than my 360.

Shame, that $25 will <i>really</i> take the shine of the price you paid I'm sure... :msp_wink:

Good score BTW.

Latest posts

Back