• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS460 w/Wrap

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

blueberrymuzik

Lesser Known AS Member
Reaction score
MS460 PHO with Wrap Handle. I bought this saw 1 year ago and have cut a lot of firewood with it over the winter and a couple of loads already this fall. It is a real work horse. It came from a local farmer who had just had the seals replaced a couple of months before I got it. It has spent most of it's life riding in the back of a pickup. It still has the spark arrester screen in the muffler.
The piston is immaculate. It shows 175psi + on my compression gauge. Everything on it appears to be original oem. The only problem I know about is that the chain catcher is worn out.

$600 + the ride.

IMG_1458.JPG IMG_1460.JPG IMG_1462.JPG IMG_1464.JPG IMG_1465.JPG IMG_1468.JPG IMG_1472.JPG IMG_1452.JPG IMG_1456.JPG

Nice saw Jim . Be patient it will sell .I think it's been to hot to cut for most paople. I have a few saws to sell but I'm gonna hold of for a while . Anyway great guy to deal with . GLWS.

Nice saw Jim . Be patient it will sell .I think it's been to hot to cut for most paople. I have a few saws to sell but I'm gonna hold of for a while . Anyway great guy to deal with . GLWS.
Thanks, Wayne. In addition to CAD, I also have a bad case of GAD (guitar acquisition disease). I bought another guitar this week and I'm forced to give up one of my saws to generate some cash.

I know the feeling . I have ARD air rifle disease . There a blast to shot and you don't have to worry about bullets fliein to the next county .

Back