MS461 Giveaway Saw Build Thread

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really like you John........here man.

dirty-underwear1.jpg

MasterMoobs, I don't know if it will help you or not but I adapted a small hose from a shop vac and hook it up to the intake on the cylinders. It keeps the chips off the bench and out of my hands. Also keeps the cylinder cleaner inside so I can see muh marks better with my tired old eyes. Alum slivers will fester up and get real sore......

Your work quality is fantastic, Like any great engine builder you make it look easy. Have you ever thought about broadening horizons like 4 stroke Cylinder heads and intakes?
Since you like bluesy blue grass Check out the Wood Brothers I think you might like them.

Your work quality is fantastic, Like any great engine builder you make it look easy. Have you ever thought about broadening horizons like 4 stroke Cylinder heads and intakes?
Since you like bluesy blue grass Check out the Wood Brothers I think you might like them.

I drag raced for many years.......built all my own engines too. That is an expensive hobby......

With the CNC porting that is available these days, I don't think I could be competitive in that market though.

Latest posts

Back