• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS660 $600

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kensie1988

Vintage Saw Maniac
Reaction score
My buddy built this MS660 with a combination of aftermarket and OEM parts. Which are listed below:

Aftermarket:
crankcase (from cheapchainsawparts on eBay)
crankshaft
flywheel
maybe the oil pump
clutch drum (clutch is OEM)
piston is hyway
muffler is Reisman
Weber Full Wrap
Brake cover

OEM:
Gas tank and back
top and filter cover new
chain brake handle
spikes
recoil housing
ignition
clutch cover
Brake components
36" b/c

As it stands currently it hasn't been tested, but he wants $600 + shipping based on the parts that a currently in it right now.
40a2068a6eb61f04565412271b7209ce.jpg
f6f3ef41e7b9c29f068f978ea18ece66.jpg
853bef261cd84a42cf52bf4c20a8aa8f.jpg
fb74e7d82ac7f3ff447dbb1d6d918243.jpg
00cfc89bc4d177bff0ac70cd46ebf769.jpg

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

He told me to list it, so I did. But when I get it here to my place and I start it and it runs good, chances are good the price will also change, and if it doesn't run I'll fix and the price will still go up. Doesn't hurt me one way or the other.

You getting buff Kensie?

Move out all your saws and buy gym equipment. :)

Did you say what cylinder is on it?

My 2 cents. Hope you sell it ,but too much a/m to garner that kind of money. you are in the bottom all oem price range.
Agree! If all the major components were oem you would have a winner but this saw is just the opposite. glws !

Well I understand the sentiments but no one has actually contacted me to talk about price, everyone just assumes that he won't sell it for a dollar less than $600 when he sold a 661 he wanted $600 originally for $400....

You getting buff Kensie?

Move out all your saws and buy gym equipment. :)

Did you say what cylinder is on it?
And to answer your other question I actually sold my gym equipment to make room for chainsaws, I like the big heavy one's so it does the same thing lol

Post a video of it running on the garage floor. Keep the bar and eat the shipping. It will sell then.

I find with bigger saws like this the people who buy them already have bars and just want power heads. It's the smaller saws that get bought up by less experienced saw owners and they need a bar. That's why I always say PHO but have bars and chain available.

Good luck, and have a good weekend.

Back