• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold MS660 ? builder carcass. $200

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Weesa20

ArboristSite Guru
Reaction score
Picked up a bunch of saws in order to get some 441 parts. So the extra saws need to find new homes.

First up is a MS660 carcass, possibly a builder project if someone is interested. Clearly missing plastics, ignition module (has what appears to be a chinese one- will include), and carb, and probably other intake parts.

Piston looks good, cylinder is labeled stihl 1122 and it will include another 1122 cylinder with what appears to be alloy transfer. Crank turns over pretty smoothly. Have not tried to clean up the second cylinder. Plastic handle has a nick on the PTO side near the clutch cover but I put fluid in the tank and it seemed to hold.

$200 plus the ride from NC.

IMG_2808.JPG IMG_2809.JPG IMG_2810.JPG IMG_2811.JPG IMG_2807.JPG IMG_2803.JPG IMG_2804.JPG IMG_2805.JPG

Were you watching them? Yeah, pretty good deal. Got 90% of the parts to fix my 441, a sweet, running 038 mag- might need a pto side seal, nice 026 red lever w/ scored piston, ms310 that has a 390 top end waiting for it, it was a 019t not a 191, and the husky t435 and echo cs3000 are in bad shape. 025/ms250s in various conditions. Plus a few more.

Thinking this 660 needs to become a hybrid OEM/farmertec saw.

Currently a crushed 661 and 201tc listed, but a little pricey.

W

Picked up a bunch of saws in order to get some 441 parts. So the extra saws need to find new homes.

First up is a MS660 carcass, possibly a builder project if someone is interested. Clearly missing plastics, ignition module (has what appears to be a chinese one- will include), and carb, and probably other intake parts.

Piston looks good, cylinder is labeled stihl 1122 and it will include another 1122 cylinder with what appears to be alloy transfer. Crank turns over pretty smoothly. Have not tried to clean up the second cylinder. Plastic handle has a nick on the PTO side near the clutch cover but I put fluid in the tank and it seemed to hold.

PM Offers. Ride from NC will be extra.

View attachment 631829 View attachment 631830 View attachment 631831 View attachment 631832 View attachment 631837 View attachment 631838 View attachment 631839
Why dont you just put a price on it? Most guys on here dont like the pm me offer, as this will end up turning into ebay.. set a price for what you want and be done.

OK. Sorry, just didn't know a fair value. $200 plus the ride.

W

OK. Sorry, just didn't know a fair value. $200 plus the ride.

W
thats an awesome price, Sorry wasnt trying to sound like a butt.. Hard to text good intentions. Just Makes everything so much easier for you and everbody involved. This should be sold shortly..

No problem. You were right. I have bought a bunch on here but rarely sell. Last saw I got a good offer almost immediately so it worked for everyone. I'll put prices at what I need to get out of the saws and go from there.

660 is SPF.

W

Were you watching them? Yeah, pretty good deal. Got 90% of the parts to fix my 441, a sweet, running 038 mag- might need a pto side seal, nice 026 red lever w/ scored piston, ms310 that has a 390 top end waiting for it, it was a 019t not a 191, and the husky t435 and echo cs3000 are in bad shape. 025/ms250s in various conditions. Plus a few more.

Thinking this 660 needs to become a hybrid OEM/farmertec saw.

Currently a crushed 661 and 201tc listed, but a little pricey.

W
They showed up in an extended search as there is never anything good for sale around here. I also saw those crushed saws. Way overpriced imo. Good on you for passing along a great deal on the 660.

Thanks. I looked at the crushed saws. Cases were broke so I passed.

W

Back