MS660 Pics and Thanks

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

oscar4883

Addicted to ArboristSite
Reaction score
MS660003.jpg

MS660004.jpg

MS660001.jpg

MS660002.jpg

Couple pics of a 660 I am finishing up. Wears a 3/8, 105 driver, wide nose Stihl ES bar, and full-comp chisel chain of unknown brand. Runs pretty good. Thanks to albert, tlandrum, SawGarage, and anyone whom I have forgotten for helping me with some odds and ends.

Well, I just traded this saw today PHO for a 372xp. 372 has new bearings and seals, new Mahle top end, new bar and chain, and the other normal rebuild parts. Looks rough but it all the running gear is new and dealer installed. Anyone have a wrap handle? lol

Love the Park stand to hold saws!

I knew I should dig mine out of storage!

Oh and rep coming for the nice saw:biggrinbounce2:

Well, I just traded this saw today PHO for a 372xp. 372 has new bearings and seals, new Mahle top end, new bar and chain, and the other normal rebuild parts. Looks rough but it all the running gear is new and dealer installed. Anyone have a wrap handle? lol

If you traded that MS660 for a patched up 372,.. I wouldn`t be bragging about it...:laugh:

Pioneerguy600

Nope. No cash. LOL Seriously though, got some climbing/rigging related items that I needed to replace.

I knew I should dig mine out of storage!

Oh and rep coming for the nice saw:biggrinbounce2:

It does work pretty good for some stuff! Not good for heavy duty work but for light repairs, changing bars, etc. it comes in handy. Plus, nobody called me when I had it on craigslist. LOL

I have been meaning to get one of those stands ever since I stopped working at a bicycle shop. I guess I found another reason to get one LOL.

I bet the shop model stands would be real sturdy. Not sure how much they go for though.

I can still remember when I could get all that stuff at whole sale LOL. Now that I dont work for a bike shop anymore I cant imagine paying those prices.

Latest posts

Back