Multi purpose hydralic splitter

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've always wanted to build some sort of box that would slip over my splitting wedge and incorporate the flat part of the ram. So fill the box from the top w/ cans. Latch the top. Mash cans, and fill again, and mash and fill and.... once you get a box full of cans and it. I just wonder how to get it out, maybe some small ejector ram's that'll pop it out from the top... I'm kinda thinking about how to build this idea while I'm typing it. It would be kinda nice to take 3 blocks to the scraper as apose to 15 bags of juciy cans.

Will your local scrap yard take crushed cans? I went to one place a long time ago that stopped taking them crushed because people were like dropping rocks/gravel and other stuff inside the cans to add weight.

I've always wanted to build some sort of box that would slip over my splitting wedge and incorporate the flat part of the ram. So fill the box from the top w/ cans. Latch the top. Mash cans, and fill again, and mash and fill and.... once you get a box full of cans and it. I just wonder how to get it out, maybe some small ejector ram's that'll pop it out from the top... I'm kinda thinking about how to build this idea while I'm typing it. It would be kinda nice to take 3 blocks to the scraper as apose to 15 bags of juciy cans.

Try to shot a video . Made one out of LVLS can get short lenghts at work free . Replace the wood this year trying to remmber when I built it then found a date stamp 2001 held up good for the price.

Latest posts

Back