• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell Mustang 2109 Skidsteer

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

spencerhenry

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Mustang 2109 skidsteer. 2005. perkins 115 hp, high flow, low flow, tires and bolt on VTS track units, cab w/heat and AC, new batteries, new battery cables, recent alternator and starter. 84" snow bucket, 84" Loegering snow blower, 48" forks, hitch plate for moving trailers. 1500 hours. comes with 2 new spare drive chains.

With tracks this machine is amazing, weighs in at 13,000 pounds. Tires for winter use are in good shape with lots of tread, also set of 4 double cross link tire chains. The snowblower never plugs up, back out of it and it will clear itself, best snowblower i have ever used. Machine is in good shape and ready to work, AC does not work, but it is all there, probably needs to be charged.

I run the tires with chains in the winter for plowing snow, in the summer i run the tracks. It has a ton of power and hydraulic flow. The VTS track units weigh 1500 pounds each, they bolt on in place of the tires. i can change them out in about 1.5hrs. The track units are awesome and make it a totally different machine.

Asking $34k for the entire package

email for more info or pictures samuelchambers at sopris.net

Back