My 015L Named Sisu FINNALY RUNS!!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 188535

Chainsaw-wielding middle-schooler
AS Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm so excited because my 015 now runs. I was not able to get it to cut or adjust the carburetor because I got it running at around 7 tonight. I can't wait to get her running and cutting tomorrow!

All I ended up needing to do was put the old coil on, and then it ran just fine.

Here are some pics:

20240121_183938.jpg20240121_183951.jpg

Awesome news! It's fun resurrecting old saws...it's kind of like solving a mechanical puzzle. And now the real fun begins running, tuning, and using it.

Awesome news! It's fun resurrecting old saws...it's kind of like solving a mechanical puzzle. And now the real fun begins running, tuning, and using it.
Now that I think about it more, I don't think Christine is a really fitting name. I think I will name it Sisu because that's what I needed a lot of to complete this project..

I'm glad you got your 015 running but can you tell me if you had the starter casing off how did you get it back on.
I am having an impossible time getting mine back together. The throttle trigger has to go into the same slot in the handle that is also occupied by the throttle lock. Can you suggest how to do this?

I'm glad you got your 015 running but can you tell me if you had the starter casing off how did you get it back on.
I am having an impossible time getting mine back together. The throttle trigger has to go into the same slot in the handle that is also occupied by the throttle lock. Can you suggest how to do this?
It took a LOT of wiggling and wobbling.

Latest posts

Back