My 1947 Dodge 2 Ton wood hauler

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

andydodgegeek

The stool maker
Reaction score
Not only do I enjoy chainsaws, guns, and old tractors, I also like old dodge trucks. Here are some pictures of the 1947 WH47 2 ton Dodge I bought this summer. Has a 251ci flat head 6cyl, 5spd non-syncro transmission, and the rear end has hi and low range. Not much rust, runs good needed tires so I had my rims sand blasted and powder coated and then got some new rubber. It is alot of fun to drive, lots of people lookin.View attachment 204042View attachment 204043View attachment 204044

Nice truck.
204042d1319342575-img_3219-jpg

My father hauled my 2 sisters and I home a swingset on a 1941 1 1/2 ton 4 speed with a Plymouth Spitfire in it long ago. Still here. Swingset is now a grape arbor.

Had a 49 one ton, set the throttle and lean against the grille to get it out of the shed in the winter. Grab the front bumper and let it chew a divit before it hit something.

Valvesprings still all intact, I dont know Andy Bernbaum.

Look him up, he got me thru my OLD Dodge phase. Had a lot of NOS stuff. Pulled the plug on the whole idea and hauled the 49 up to Iola faster on a trailer with a old 7.3 COOP truck faster than the damn thing would have gotten there on it's own.

Latest posts

Back